Make money on your own schedule with a bike or car.
- Work when you want to
- Reach your earnings goals
- Get round-the-clock support
What you will need
- bike or car (with licence and insurance)
- Safety equipment (e.g. helmet)
- Smartphone with iOS 12 / Android 6 or above
- Proof of your right to work self-employed in the Cyprus
- Age 18+
Frequently asked questions
To driver with Wolf you’ll need:
- Proof of your right to work in Cyprus as self-employed
- A smartphone – (iOS 11 and above) or Android (6.0 and above)
- Your own vehicle (scooter, or car) with the necessary safety equipment
- A CY bank account
You must also:
- Be over 18
- Have no unspent criminal convictions
- Cars and motorised scooters will also need food delivery insurance as well as regular motor vehicle insurance.
One document to prove your right to work in Cyprus, which could be:
- EEA passport
- EEA ID card (plus additional photo ID)
- Non-EEA passport, with valid visa (including immigration status) or Biometric Residence Permit
One document to prove your address, which could be:
- A bank or credit card statement (not from an online bank like Revolut)
- An original utility bill (excluding mobile phone)
If you’re applying to driver with a car or bike you’ll also need to provide:
- EEA driving licence (or provisional licence and CBT for scooters)
- Proof of food delivery insurance
Drivers get paid for each delivery they make. The exact delivery fee varies per order and includes a variable distance fee. You will be told of the delivery fee payable before you accept the order.
Fees are paid every week on a Tuesday.
Drivers keep 100% of any tips they receive and these are paid at the same time as the rest of your fees.
Once you’ve joined you can request for a professional Wolf Kit
- 2 t-shirts
- 1 Delivery Back
You’re not required to wear Wolf branded kit when on the app or delivering for Wolf. You’re welcome to buy kit from a supplier of your choice but your kit will need to meet our minimum safety standards.